My 2013 resolution was to travel more. Basically anywhere away from this hole of a suburb I live in. So I have a few things planned this year and next year.
- This Friday, I’m heading to the Central Coast with some of my closest friends for my birthday =). Clubbing is over-rated.
- Thailand in mid October with the two of my good high school mates. FULL MOON PARTY HERE I COME!!!
- Hong Kong hopefully after Thailand in November with an old workmate.
- NEXT YEAR: USA (New York, California, Florida, Nevada and Hawaii)
- NEXT YEAR: UK
- NEXT YEAR: Costa Rica, for a volunteering program with the Green Sea Turtles.
My other resolution was to get back on track with my studies. I’ve been out of it for two years, so half of the stuff I’ve learnt has unfortunately been flushed away by late nights of playing Sims, watching Awkward and drinking =P.